Waterfall Pallet rack wire deck made by Nashville Wire. All wire decks are waterfall style meaning they “waterfall” over the front of the beam. Our wire decking comes in any size to fit racking supplied by Southeast Pallet Rack.
All wire mesh decking we keep in stock is designed to go on a pallet rack step beam with an 1 5/8″ step. The U shaped supports sit in the step of the beam and support the load on the pallet rack.
All wire decking is powder coated with a grey paint to provide a durable finish that will last. These wire decks do not require any fastening to the beam. Just lay the wire deck on the pallet rack beams and you are good to go!
Features and Specs:
- 2.5″ x 4″ wire mesh
- Weight Capacity: 2,500 lbs. *uniformly distributed
- Manufactured in the USA with high quality US made steel. No import wire decks.
- Fits 1 5/8″ step beam. (all major manufacturers)
- (3) 13-Gauge U shaped supports that sit in the step of the beam
- 6 gauge wire .192″ diameter
- Dimensions given are nominal. The depth refers to the depth of the upright.
- Improves lighting, water flow, and reduces dust accumulation.
*Special note: Wire decking is not designed to handle point loads. An example of a point load would be a basket with feet on it.